OPEN FIELD COLLECTIVE brings engaging contemporary art right to neighbourhood streets around Toronto and Guelph. Our mandate is to create innovative public spaces for artists to show their artwork. We are currently operating 4 mini-galleries on people’s front yards in Toronto, , 2 in Guelph, and 1 School Kids Projects Gallery at the King Edward Public School. The curated exhibitions change every six weeks, giving the surrounding community an opportunity to be introduced to a wide range of artists and visual art programming.
Waterfront Toronto is funding the presentation of 5 Street Project galleries in the Corktown Commons, Toronto, July 8 through September 30, 2016. The gallery boxes will be dispersed along the winding trails inside the park. Ten artists’ work will be exhibited.
1. 201 Sorauren Ave. at Fern Ave., Toronto
2. 532 Euclid Ave., S. of Harbord St., Toronto
3. 176 Crawford St., N. of Queen St., Toronto
4. 254 Rusholme Rd., S. of Bloor St., Toronto
5. 112 Lippincott St, King Edwards Junior and Senior Public School, Toronto
6. 50-A Borden St., Toronto
7. High Park BLVD and Roncesvalles, Toronto
8. 61 Macdonell Ave , (NIXO- sculpture), Toronto
9. 498 St Clarens St., (NIXO-sculpture), Toronto
10.. 64 Toronto St., Guelph
11. 60 McTague St., Guelph